Git Windows advantages
The aluminium sliding window remains one of the preferred choices of Quebeckers since it is more affordable. Its opening is done by sliding the shutters horizontally from left to right. It also allows a more precise and better airflow. The window screen is also made of aluminium and slides between the exterior and interior shutters, thus protecting it from impacts, dust and bad weather. The window is very easy to care.
CLASSIC SLIDER WINDOW – LA BOURGEOISE
- Aluminium frame and sash
- Heavy-duty frame with thermal barrier
- Pressure head for better air tightness
- 4 heavy-duty sliding shutters for indirect air circulation
- Shutters and screens with automatic locking system
- Single 3 mm interior and exterior glazing on nylon runners
- Sliding mesh installed between sashes
- Weather – stripping feature
Test results according to CSA standard A-440
- Air tightness : A3
- Water tightness : B7
- Climate load resistance : C5
Available frame depths
- 9⅞” (with interior adapter)
Plus an unlimited selection of colours available for a fee!
Types of glazed slider windows
GIT manufactures custom architectural aluminium windows tailored to your needs and dimensions. Choose from a variety of available shapes and colours for a fully customized layout. Add elegance and value to your home with the elegant and functional style of your choice.